Cirrus CI makes your development cycle fast, efficient, and secure by leveraging modern cloud technologies. Cirrus CI scales with your team and makes shipping software faster and cheaper.
- Free for Open Source (Linux, Windows, macOS and FreeBSD)
- Per-second billing for private projects.
- No concurrency limit. No queues.
- Bring you own infrastructure by delegating execution directly to variety of computing services.
- Flexible execution environment: any Unix or Windows VM, any Docker container, any amount of CPUs, optional SSDs and GPUs.
- Simple but very powerful configuration format. Learn more about how to configure tasks here. Configure things like:
Try Cirrus CI with a Quick Start guide.
Comparison with popular CIaaS¶
Here is a high level comparison with popular continuous-integration-as-a-service solutions:
|Name||Linux Support||Windows Support||macOS Support||FreeBSD Support||Customizable CPU/Memory||Pricing|
|Cirrus CI||Only for used resources + discounts|
|Travis CI||Max parallel builds|
|Circle CI||Max parallel builds|
|AppVeyor||Max parallel builds|
Feel free to contact support if you have questions for your particular case.