Cirrus CI makes your development cycle fast, efficient, and secure by leveraging modern cloud technologies. Cirrus CI scales with your team and makes shipping software faster and cheaper.
Thousands of engineers and hundreds of organizations are already using Cirrus CI. Here are a few most popular usage patterns from Cirrus CI customers:
|Several Google teams are using Cirrus CI for their OSS projects free of charge by using community clusters. Projects vary from small Node.js libraries to complex Rust applications.|
|Flutter is a mobile app SDK with over 50,000 stars on GitHub. Flutter team uses compute credits to get unlimited prioritized builds and only pay for resources that these builds used.|
|SonarSource is using integration with Google Cloud Platform to bring their own infrastructure to Cirrus CI. SonarSource runs their integration tests in parallel on more than a hundred dedicated VMs to get test results in minutes rather than hours.|
- Free for Open Source (Linux, Windows, macOS and FreeBSD)
- Per-second billing for private projects.
- No concurrency limit. No queues.
- Bring you own infrastructure by delegating execution directly to variety of computing services.
- Flexible execution environment: any Unix or Windows VM, any Docker container, any amount of CPUs, optional SSDs and GPUs.
- Simple but very powerful configuration format. Learn more about how to configure tasks here. Configure things like:
Try Cirrus CI with a Quick Start guide.
Comparison with popular CIaaS¶
Here is a high level comparison with popular continuous-integration-as-a-service solutions:
|Name||Linux Support||Windows Support||macOS Support||FreeBSD Support||Customizable CPU/Memory||Pricing|
|Cirrus CI||Only for used resources + discounts|
|Travis CI||Max parallel builds|
|Circle CI||Max parallel builds|
|AppVeyor||Max parallel builds|
Feel free to contact support if you have questions for your particular case.